This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
By accessing this website you acknowledge and confirm that your personal information to be bound under this privacy notice.
Your privacy is important to us. Top Rendering SA Pty Ltd (ACN 635 040 498) understands that you value your privacy and wish to have your “personal information” kept secure and private.
For these reasons, we place a high priority on the protection of the personal information we keep. We have developed this policy to inform you of how we manage your personal information and maintain its integrity and security.
Under the Australian Privacy Act 1988 and the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993, and the privacy principles prescribed by that legislation (Australian and New Zealand Privacy Laws) you have certain rights and protections regarding to you personal privacy.
To find more information about the Privacy Act 1988, please visit the Australian Information Commissioner’s website: www.oaic.gov.au. Also, you can find more information about the Privacy Act 1993 at the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner’s website at: www.privacy.org.nz.
Use of Data
Top Rendering SA Pty Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To send emails, message and billing inquiries
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Transfer of Data
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Top Rendering SA Pty Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Top Rendering SA Pty Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +61 8 7080 8104